major project: progress

Environmental Progress

Last Updated: 1411161220P

Update One:

I've worked on the first grayscale thumbnail art which took me some time as I needed to make sure that I got the right idea on what I want. Even though this is a sketch before proceeding to the full coloured thumbnail art. I've painted on 17x11 inch canvas, but will be minimised later on. I've used Photoshop's pentagon star tool in order to create the perspective outline to allow me to know my work space by using the perspective lines. In environmental art, perspective is extremely important as if one simple angle is wrong, the entire drawing would look strange, which would pretty much ruin the entire drawing. Art techniques are extremely important when it comes to completing a piece of drawing.







Comments

Popular Posts