final show // moodboards

In this class, we've showcased our mood boards individually and in groups. There were a lot of ideas that were shared by different groups and individuals.

Sujin & Dowhee


Sujin and Dowhee remained on the colour themes, it was understandable on what they were proposing. They both stayed on the idea of cosmic which we had suggested and leaned on it the idea. I find their mood board interesting as it's got a lot of images and ideas that may aid our cosmic idea even more. 

Kate



I really liked Kate's suggestion of a website as I'd say that the Madwell website is a genius. Now days, it is rare to see interactive websites which it's harder to create, programmers and modellers are needed to create the website. I find interactive websites now days futuristic due to my influence on Microsoft's vision of 2019.



Microsoft's productivity vision has been my all time favourite futuristic plan for the near future as it also boosts my ideas for the future. In Microsoft vision, there are a lot of influences of user interfaces from the visuals of Microsoft vision.

Comments

Popular Posts